A list of useful resources on the web.
- Matrix cookbook
- Image filtering, edge detection, etc. (Computer vision)
- Hough transform tutorial (Computer vision)
- Introductory tutorial on Wavelet transforms
- Imaging Brain Function with EEG: Advanced Temporal and Spatial Analysis of EEG Signals (Book by Walter J. Freeman)
- Bayesian Cognitive Modeling: A Practical Course
- Rice University online Stats book
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo in practice - book
- Bootstrap methods & significance estimation
- how to do repeated measures ANOVA in Matlab (by Parisa)
- Ten Simple Rules for Effective Statistical Practice
- Testing Hypotheses About Psychometric Functions
- Latin square method for experimental design
How to do science
- Konrad's paper writing 101
- Konrad's 10 simple rules for structuring papers advice: read this before you start writing!!!
- PLoS CB - 10 simple rules collection: a must read for everyone!
- Colorbrewer: great tool for selecting colour schemes on publications